Goes in the left margin for all critical intel
Phoenix CPR Classes
- PhoenixCPRclasses.com is run by American Heart Association instructors
- Flexible class schedules at our location. Or...
- Mobile Certification Services at your location
- Serving Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, and Chandler
- If you need the American Heart Association's "BLS for Healthcare Providers"
or "Heartsavers" certification, give us a call at (602) 492-8446
- If your Certification is about to expire, or you need your card NOW,
- Where are you located at?
2210 W. Marlette Avenue
Phoenix AZ 85015
- When are your classes?
We have the "BLS for Healthcare Providers" and "Heartsaver CPR/AED" classes Every
Monday Evening from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Thursday Evening from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Friday Evening from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Saturday Afternoon from 3:00pm to 5:00om
American Heart Association certification cards are given
out at the end of class. If our current schedule doesn't work for you, we can schedule a
1-on-1 class during the week or week-end. Call (602) 492-8446 for more information.
- Do I have to buy a CPR book?
No, we supply all the American Heart Association pamphlets and handouts
- Do You travel?
We sure do; we cover Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, and Glendale.
- Do you offer Automated External Defibrillator(AED) training?
Yes; all of our classes include the AED component.
- After completing the class, which organization will
I be certified through?
You will be certified through the American Heart Association.
American Heart Association certification is valid for two years.
- I need my CPR card right away. Do I receive my card
as soon as I complete the CPR training course?
Yes; you'll receive your American Heart Association certification card at the end of class.
- How much is this going to cost me?
The "BLS for Healthcare Providers" and Heartsaver scheduled classes are $55.00
1-on-1 classes on other days are $75.00
- I have a friend that needs to get certified, too. What about a
Sure; sign up with a friend, an the cost is 50.00 per
- OK, how do we get started?
Give us a call at (602) 492-8446, answer any questions you have, and add you to our roster if
you want to sign up for a class.
521 W. Thomas Rd. Suite#103
Phoenix, Az, 85013
CPR Training in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, and Glendale